Supply and installation of a new Double Socket outlet
- 10m of 2.5 Twin Cable
- 1 x Standard 10A Horizontal Double Socket outlet White.
- 1 x Plaster bracket
- Cable Clips
- 1 x Completed and lodged Certificate of Electrical Safety.
- Your electrical installation must be compliant and have safety switches currently installed. (in most cases safety switches can be added at an additional cost of $150 per circuit)
- In line with Australian Standards AS/NZ 3000 we cannot add additional outlets to substandard or out dated cabling, predominantly Vulcanised Indian Rubber cables.
- The socket outlet will be looped of an existing circuit.
- Our Electrician will make their best attempt to locate the new outlet where requested, however due to different types of construction of dwellings we may have to advise of alternate locations or methods to get power to your chosen location.